The newspaper is distributed in more than 100 settlements of Donetsk region. It will also appear in Luhansk region in July 2020.
Through publications in the newspaper, we will try to promote:
- analytical consumption of information, development of legal, economic and media literacy of people
- awareness of the obligations of the state to a man and a man – to the state
- forming dialogue, reducing tension in society, increasing confidence in the direction of reforms
- neutralization of consumer sentiment, critical rethinking of other Soviet values, development of civic and entrepreneurial activities
- enhancing the capacity and informational subjectivity of local communities in the East
Additional activities of the newspaper include temporary employment of readers through the creation of a network of rural correspondents and distributors, as well as providing rural people with additional qualifications of media trainers through the organization of trainings with further certification. For additional earnings of rural people within the project, it is planned to create at least 16 temporary workplaces a month. Preference is given to people who are in the most crisis situations (displeased persons, people with disabilities, mothers with many children, etc.).
The project also envisages advocacy – help readers in solving issues. Problems will be identified through feedback tools (call center, website, social networks), and solutions – through direct communication of journalists and lawyers of the project with the authorities.